Mon 9pm “We’ve Got Data, So Who Needs Creative?”
This year’s Annual Roundtable Podcast lineup of industry leaders promises to be an even livelier discussion than last year (if that’s even possible). We may broadcast live on social media. Please check this page for updates.
Monday June 11, 9-11pm
Aspire Artists Agency Presidential Suite – Room 4049
Hilton New York Midtown
GUESTS – CONFIRMED
- Steve Viola, SVP of Design at FX Networks
- Meghan Kirsch, SVP Marketing + Creative at Viceland
- Chuck Carey, former EVP/Managing Director at mOcean
- Marcel Ziul, Creative Director / Founder at STATE Design
GUESTS – TENTATIVE
- Mike Benson, Head of Marketing at Amazon Studios
- Joel Pilger, Consultant | Partner at RevThink
- Tim Thompson, Chief Revolution Thinker at RevThink
Contact Ashley Tolusic at RevThink via phone or email.
The RevThinking Annual Roundtable Podcast is powered by Aspire Artists Agency. Thanks to Kristen Huffines and her team for generously providing us the Aspire Presidential Suite.
Feel free to listen to past episodes of the RevThinking Podcast.
To view RevThink’s full schedule at PromaxBDA, click here.