Let’s maximize your creative firm’s benefits.
The Paycheck Protection Program 8-week covered period has concluded, so now is the time for creative firms to start preparing to request – and maximize – loan forgiveness.
To help walk you through the process, Tim Thompson and Jason Fletcher at RevThink are leading a special series of events for business owners asking:
- Can someone remind me how PPP forgiveness works?
- If I decide to lay off employees, will my forgiveness be reduced?
- Which “covered period” will maximize the forgiveness my firm receives?
- Can I maximize owner compensation while also taking advantage of forgiveness?
For owners desiring to go deeper, Revthink will also be offering optional hands-on help with completing your PPP forgiveness application as well as personalized consulting.
Spaces will be very limited so we encourage owners to register promptly.
It’s Time to Ask for Forgiveness
Tuesday 18 AUG 2020
2 PM ET
A webinar explaining the PPP loan forgiveness process. Presented by Tim Thompson and Jason Fletcher at RevThink. Live Q&A to follow.
- PPP Forgiveness Worksheet
Presented by RevThink
Founder and Chief Revolution Thinker at RevThink
Consultant at RevThink